• Our Investment Mandate
Our mandate is to promote investment activities with a view to achieving social impact and a maximum rate of return without undue risk of loss.
In carrying out our mandate, we aim to continually develop, execute and enhance the investment strategies that balance prospective risk and reward in order to ensure the long-term sustainability of the FRAGG Funds.
FRAGG manages active debt and equity mandates while focusing its investment activities in Nigeria on multi sector SMEs with social impact.
Our Detailed Mandate and Objectives
Our mandate is to invest in portfolios and projects that:
• Generate social return to the society
• Do no harm to the environment
• Represent the best interests of FRAGG investors
• Ensure returns on medium-sized investments without undue risk
1. Investment Volume
The investment instruments are tailored to make an average investment of USD50.000; however, FRAGG investments are also adjusted to the needs of smaller SME and we make flexible investments, approved by the investment committee.
2. Investment Sectors
We consider investment opportunities in the following areas:
• Agricultural and food processing
• Inclusive Finance
• Trading and distributorship
• Health and Micro-insurance
• Renewal and clean energy
• Low cost transport